-
March 17th, 2006, 05:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I can understand paying a lot for a LE or retired outfit. I can even understand why a dedicated collector would pay more for a PM or WB doll. But why pay 60-80 for a used regular doll. After you add in shipping it's not that much less than a brand new one directly from AG. I've been collecting all types of dolls for years but i can't think of any brand with such a high resell value for a doll that isn't mint. Even in thrift store i've read that folks are paying a lot for AGs. My local goodwill had a Molly with no hands, a bad haircut, and ink all over face for 75.00. Considering what it would cost to restore her i thought it was way too high but someone bought her.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks